Nowadays, many people like to take selfies. And you think, a selfie is not just a selfie – it’s a picture that can take all forms and varieties. After all, when it comes to human creativity, there is a limit to the sky.
One of the most weird forms of selfies is a mirror selfie. This is where people take pictures of themselves through any kind of mirror (usually a bathroom mirror). After the act, they habitually post photos online and add some nature to them by adding quotes, captions and other effects.
Like selfies, the sky is also a boundary when word lines are formed to come with them. Lucky for you, I have listed 160+ ideas here for you to use or think.
Go ahead – use them, move them, make your own craft, whatever you please! Get out of there and show the world the best mirror selfie you can ever take.
Captions or Quotes for Mirror Selfies
Oh, hey there.
I know who I am. When I look in the mirror, I see me.
You don’t know me.
It’s a good thing I’m not a vampire. (To put it into context, vampires can’t see their own reflections.)
But first, let me take a selfie.
Hating me doesn’t make you look better.
We are all a mess, but it’s how we keep it together that makes us beautiful.
Less perfection, more authenticity.
I’m sending this mirror selfie to NASA,
because I’m a star!
Mirrors always tell the truth.
“Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself.” -Coco Chanel
Warning: You might fall in love with me!
“Smile in the mirror. Do that every day and you’ll start to see a big difference in your life.”
Be a badass with a good ass!
It’s sexy time!
This is how to be a heartbreaker.
When you look good and your mirror knows it.
I love mirrors because they love me.
“If I was you, I’d wanna be me too.”
Does this selfie make me look fat?
“I myself am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions.”
Mirror: “You look cute today.” Camera: “LOL, no.”
I can’t help but stare at my beautiful friend in the mirror world.
“There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.”
Always classy, never trashy, and a little bit sassy.
I don’t take selfies all the time, just every day.
It’s all about the ambiance.
Be more of you,and less of them.
I woke up like this.
Damn you, mirror! That’s not what I look like in my head.
Quotes For Mirror
Beauty attracts the eye, but personality captures the heart.
Reflecting on the most important things.
Some call it arrogance, I call it confidence.
Seek respect, not attention. It lasts longer.
Have you ever looked in the mirror and thought “God, I’m so hot!”
The mirror reflects all objects without being sullied.
Haha! So we meet again, my fabulous mirror image!
Life is like a mirror—we get the best results when we smile.
Elegance is the only beauty that never fades.
I don’t need your approval to be me.
How rare and beautiful it is to even exist.
I love looking in the mirror and feeling good about what I see.
I’m actually not taking a mirror selfie. I’m just showing you my new phone.
We are all mirrors, and what we see in others reflects what we see inside ourselves.
A happy soul is the best shield against the cruel world.
I hate it when I’m about to hug someone really sexy and my face hits the mirror. (This is just you subtly calling yourself ‘sexy!’)
Mirrors can’t talk. Lucky for you, they can’t laugh either.
Sometimes, I look at myself in the mirror and I wonder: “How the f*ck did I ever become this awesome?”
Mirror, mirror, on the wall, I’ll always get up after I fall and whether I run, walk or crawl, I’ll set my goals and achieve them all.
If you have eyes, look at me now.
Trust nobody! Not even your reflection. (Woah, why not?)
Stress doesn’t really go with my outfit.
I learned, when I look in the mirror and tell my story, that I should be myself and not peep whatever everybody is doing
Self love isn’t selfish!
Ah, the reflection of true beauty and strength.
I used to be vain, but now I’m perfect.
Funny Selfie Quotes ||Funny Selfie Captions
Don’t take mirrors too seriously. Your true reflection is in your heart.
Whatever may be their use in civilized societies, mirrors are essential to all violent and heroic action.
I don’t always take selfies.
My mirror and my camera have two completely different ideas of what I look like.
Mirrors—because not everyone is cool enough to have a friend to take their picture.
Mirror, mirror, on the wall, you’re not playing fair at all!
Don’t be ashamed of who you are. That’s your parents’ job.
A selfie a day, keeps insecurities away!
I only see the truth when I’m staring at the mirror.
Focus on the good stuff.
There’s always a wild side to an innocent face.
Look at what I have become!
Objects in mirror are closer than they appear.
I may be bad, but I’m perfectly good at it.
Beauty is eternity gazing at itself in the mirror.
Whether you like it or not, you will eventually become a reflection of the company you keep.
This is proof that you can take a mirror selfie without dragging Gandhi into it.
That person in the mirror is your only competition.
“I love your mirror selfie!” -Said no one ever
Confidence Level: Mirror selfie with no filter.
There is no such thing as a perfect person, but someone’s heart can have the perfect intention.
I know that looks aren’t everything, but I have them just in case.
This is my dumb mirror selfie of the day.
“I used to look in the mirror and feel shame, I look in the mirror now and I absolutely love myself.”
By the way, I’m wearing the smile you gave me.
Most of the mirrors I stand in front of are not made of glass—they’re made of flesh.
Mirror, mirror on the wall, who’s the fairest of them all?
- What you seek is seeking you.
- I cleaned the bathroom just so I can take this mirror selfie.
- Smiles are free, but they’re worth a lot!
- When life gives you curves, flaunt them!
- Be yourself, there’s no one better.
- A selfie a day keeps friends away. (It’s best to remind yourself that not everyone likes seeing selfies all the time.)
- “Who sees the human face correctly: the photographer, the mirror, or the painter?” -Pablo Picasso
- Catch a glimpse.
- Proof that I can do selfies better than you.
- No approval necessary.
- I think everyone should be told they’re beautiful until they believe it.
- Believe in your #mirrorselfie.
- Look at this picturesque scenery!
- “The beauty you see in me is a reflection of you.” -Rumi
- Today’s definitely not one of those days where I try to avoid the mirror.
- “It’s like you’re my mirror, my mirror starin’ back at me.” – Justin Timberlake
- Be your own kind of beautiful.
- It’s just me, my selfie, and I.
- “We look into mirrors but we only see the effects of our times on us—not our effects on others.” -Pearl Bailey
- People will stare. Make it worth their while.
- So many of my smiles begin with you.
- There’s sunshine in my soul today.
- There’s a good-looking person in my mirror. Oh wait, it’s just me.
- Mirrors show us what we look like, not who we are.
- Stay a mystery. It’s better.
- Make them stop and stare.
- If loving me is wrong, you will never want to be right.
- “Everybody else needs mirrors to remind themselves who they are. You’re no different.” -Jonathan Nolan
- Does anyone else hate bathroom mirror selfies? With the toilet in the background?
- Mirror, mirror, on the wall, show me who to blame it all.
Good Selfie Captions
- Your only enemy is YOU.
- Own who you are.
- Now you just need to figure out what to wear!
- “Growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional.” -Walt Disney
- It’s difficult to see your own face without a mirror.
- It’s a beautiful day, but not as beautiful as me.
- It’s all fun and games until someone falls in love.
- Fresh from the shower.
- “Let us be grateful to the mirror for revealing to us our appearance only.” -Samuel Butler
- Only a thin sheet of glass separates me and my beautiful best friend.
- I never put my glasses on when I’m looking at the mirror.
- I don’t dress up to impress others. I dress up to stare at my reflection as I walk by mirrors and windows!
- A little contour and confidence.
- Flexing my complexion.
- Oh, I really like staring at pretty things.
- Life isn’t perfect, but your outfit can be.
- In a world full of trends, I want to remain a classic.
- Don’t play hard to get, play hard to forget.
- This is real. This is me.
- If you want to see an endangered species, get up and look in the mirror.
- Dress like you’re already famous!
- You mirror what the world mirrors to you.
- “The world is a great mirror. It reflects back to you what you are.” -Thomas Dreier
- I look in the mirror, and I don’t mind what I see.
- Dear camera, why can’t you treat me as well as the mirror does?
- If looks can kill, you’d be dead by now.
- I hope you never lose your sense of wonder.
- Reality is a beautiful illusion.
- “I look in the mirror and see a few scars, but I like myself.” -Steven Adler
- If you’re searching for the one person who will change your life, take a look in the mirror.